PSM strive to be of excellence.
We work tirelessly to attain the highest accreditations possible in our heavily regulated industry. We are proud to boast the following accreditations and awards.
- NSI GOLD monitoring of intruder, fire and CCTV systems.
- Category II remote centre. The highest category for alarm handling, CCTV signalling, integrity and security of construction, communications, operation and information.
- ISO9001 UKAS Quality Management System. The international standard that requires quality service and processes.
- SIA CCTV licensed operatives. The Security Industry Association licensing process that ensures private security operatives are ‘fit and proper’, fully trained and qualified to do their job.
- BS5979 British Standard for remote centres receiving signals from fire and security systems.
- BS7858 British Standard for security screening of individuals employed in a security environment.
- Enterprise Vision Award Finalists 2017 (Winner yet to be announced)
- Wigan Business Awards Finalists 2017 (Winner yet to be announced)
Not only are we passionate about sustaining the highest accreditations possible, we are proud that in our most recent NSI Gold external audit, we passed with ZERO improvement needs identified.
Quality means doing it right even when nobody is looking. We ensure that our operations are quality every second of every day and are confident that should external audit be carried out at random, we would pass with flying colours without notice to prepare.